Friday, July 6, 2007

A few of Vesper's favorite things

Since this is a fairly young blog and you may not know that much about me, I thought I'd divulge some of my well known or little known favorite things in hopes that you would get to know me better:

  • I love Star Wars. It is so awesome. My favorite Jedi is Shaak Ti.

  • I also love to play video games. Probably my favorites are Lego Star Wars and also Star Wars: Battlefront I and II (we have them for PS2 but i've played them on XBOX, which is also fun)
  • I am probably the biggest band nerd that you know. I was in marching band all 4 years of high school and in the top concert band all 4 years of high school. I was also in jazz band 3 years of high school, played trumpet, marching baritone, euphonium, trombone, and piano. I was elected band prez. senior year and also was assistant drum major. Honestly,do you know any bigger nerd than me?????
  • I love love love love love love love to knit! Mostly baby blankets and baby hats but I also do scarves. I have also made a teddy bear and an elephant and am currently working on a sweater for Gawain.
  • My top 5 are as follows: Daniel Craig, Ewan McGregor, Collin Firth, Matthew Fox, and Hugh Jackman



  • I'm a sucker for terrible movies. Not like grotesque movies, I'm talking things like "Bring it On" or "Malibu's Most Wanted"
  • I like good movies too though, also I really like independent films, they are usually really good.
  • My three favorite movies are Mean Girls, the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, and Evolution
  • I'm terrible at sports and therefore hate to play them
  • I do love watching sports though, something about all the energy from the crowd is very exciting
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends rocks!
  • Food Network rocks! especially Iron Chef, Good Eats with Alton Brown and Everyday Italian
  • My most favorite vaca place of all time is Disney World

  • My most favorite Disney Princess is Sleeping Beauty

  • My most favorite dessert is Wicked Hot Chocolate Mousse
  • My favorite restaurants right now are P. F. Chang's and Wild Ginger
  • The ultimate favorite of all time is Joe's Crab Shack, where I used to work
  • It was also my most favorite job of all time.
  • Harry Potter is awesome. I can't believe the last book will be here in less than 20 days!!!
  • The 5th Harry Potter movie will be here in less than 7 days!!!!!!!
  • I have traveled to 5 different countries and they were all while I was a nanny
  • I nannied three boys
  • I love love love love music!!!! All kinds!!!! even country and hip hop (there are some good ones believe it or not!) Some favorite groups: Muse, Johnny Cash, U2, Snow Patrol, Coldplay
  • Most embarassing song on my ipod: My 2 Britney Spears Albums!!

I'm sure this list will evolve and be added to but for now this is all I can think of!

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments: