Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You'll never believe what I found in my work bathroom

So I'm in my bathroom at work, you know, going to the bathroom whan I look down and see something sticking out from under the shelf of extra toilet paper.



Doth my eyes decieve me??????  Is that what I think it is?  You bet your butt it is!


(no I didn't touch it with my bare hands)

Yes that is a genuine lacy peach thong.  It leaves one to ponder the following questions...
  • Who is running around the office with no panties on?????
  • Why did they stash it under the shelf in the bathroom used by 6 other women???
  • Why didn't they hide it better????
The facts are these....on that particular day there were 6 other women working that use this bathroom.  There is also a cleaning lady that comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays...a tawdry after hours sex affair?

That was last Thursday.  Cursing myself that I didn't have a camera to capture something too good to be true I just had to enjoy telling Gawain about it....through text message in the bathroom.  Later that day I cursed myself further...duh do I not posess a CAMERA phone??

Today, Tuesday, the thong was still there!  Squeling with glee I quickly took the above pictures. Unable to keep such jucy gossip to myself, I finally consulted the front office manager, Crusty, to ask her if it was hers, and if not had she seen it?  She admitted that she had, in  fact, seen it the day before (last Wednesday) but had forgotten to mention it to anyone else to see who its owner was.  She too thought there might be a tawdry sex affair of the cleaning lady after hours.  We finally decided that it may have been stuck in someone's laundry and dropped on the floor when someone was changing into their scrubs for work (seriously......who wears a sexy thong to work when they work with 5 other women and wear scrubs all day!?)

As of this post I still don't know its origins...I will keep you posted as the mystery is solved (hopefully!)

2 comments:

Diana Glade said...

That is a hillarios mystery!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nothing that awesome has ever happened to me. However I do get to find little pairs of princess panties all over the place. Seriously.